Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday

I didn't know what else to name this entry. Yesterday was an interesting day. It ended in good sex and television so why complain?

A lot of friends are in college and are about to graduate. It has me thinking about my future. I want to finish what I started years ago. I want to break out of the habit of leaving projects hanging. I know I'm not the only one with the problem, but I need to rectify mine. Just for the sake of fame.

So what does that mean for me? That means paying past loans on time. That means paperwork and money. Sounds like my job. It also will lead to headaches via papers/assignments and lack of sleep from overnight studying. Also, weekly modules via the beauty of experiential education. I think I can dish it though.

It might also mean new reading material and in-class debating. It always sounded right for me, but it didn't feel so. I guess that's no longer the case. I can tell from my spelling lately that I need to do something about my education. I cannot call myself a writer and never expand my knowledge of the English language--or any topic.

It seems that there is one person reading out there! Thanks Crystal. You're always appreciated.

Why do distractions conveniently occur when my boss isn't around?

3 comments:

  1. LOVES YOU. do you. whatever that entails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zori. Wow. I need to get in the habit of checking comments! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the title. I agree with the school thing. It's tough for free spirited liberated people. But the quality and discussions and learning compensates for it all. That's what i miss most about college. The intellectual atmosphere. My friend asked me to proof read her essay. I barely remember how.I felt the same when i was graduating with an AA meanwhile all my peers where graduating with a BA. But I learned as long as your working towards a goal- thats all that matters.

    ReplyDelete