Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Still not feeling it.

Got a new keyboard so I can type easier from my phone.

I'm still not feeling so great. Not as bad as yesterday, but still not good. I don't even know what's wrong. I have bodyaches. I have the runs. I'm also exceptionally tired. Oh well.

I reconnected with an old friend from childhood via Facebook. He seems to be doing well, and I'm glad. He was very embracing about my lifestyle. Sounds like I'm living something so different from others. Not so.

I'm in the lead for the contest, but not so much. Today is the final day for voting. Lets hope it stays that way until 11:59pm. Literally.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

3 comments:

  1. you not feeling too well could have a lot to do with stress. or it could have everything to do with it. it attacks our body like no other.

    write it out. rest. drink lots o' water.

    and good luck on the contest! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks love! I just got to see this comment.

    I'm feeling much better and I don't think I won the contest. Oh well.

    At least I know I'm good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, take it easy Mister. Stress, sickness whatever- it attacks the body. I tried to go about my business putting others needs in front of my own and my body was just battered. Saturday my body fought back. I literally could not get out of bed I just shut down. I wanted to get out of bed but I just couldn't. SO this week I've been taking a little more heed.

    And props on the contest!

    ReplyDelete